SOLAR SYSTEM POWERPOINT PROJECT
NASA Solar System Exploration Page- click on your topic
Scroll down to content and click on your topic
Welcome to the Planets-click on your topic
Work together to create a power point that fully defines and describes your part of the Solar System. Give statistics such as :
Diameter Period of Rotation Period of Revolution
Number of Moons Composition of Atmosphere and Surface Temperature
Distance from Sun NASA Missions Unique Characteristics
- Groups of 2- 7 slides, groups of 3- 10 slides
- 1st slide- Topic and names- you can include the symbol for your planet or a picture of the god/goddess/thing it is named for
- Other slides : Statistics ( see above)
4. It is better to have large, easy to read text and pictures on separate pages rather than to put them on the same page- play around with the format.
5. Practice your PowerPoint before presenting it- plan what you are going to say.